Even if....

Even if I had been keeping up on this blogging thing I would still struggle to make a new post. 

It has been a while.  And by a while I mean it has been like forever.  

Have you guys missed me here in blogging land.  
Maybe it is too much.  
Maybe me on Instagram and on Podcasts and blogging is overkill.  

Don't tell me if it is, because I will probably post this and then not post again for a very. long. time.  

Life is plugging along around here. 
One day at a time.  
Just like everyone else.  

Sometimes I think i am put into this separate category from "normal" people.  
You know, as if having cancer makes you super human.  

Newsflash:  It doesn't make me superhuman.  Maybe just a human with super struggles like everyone else.  

That is something I have been struggling with lately.  
Trying to maintain super-human status. 
Trying to live up to this whole "you are amazing" thing.  

It is hard.  
Too hard.  

So just see me for who I am.  
Please. 

Human.  

So Even if I have cancer I am still just me. 
Me, but with cancer.  


Comments

  1. I am so happy to see your update. Yes life can be heavy for all of us. It’s something we all have in common. I feel this blog is a good therapy. To just vent on how you are feeling good or bad. You aren’t alone that’s for sure. You are just you. Just like we are just us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you. I’m grateful for your words. Sending love love love. (I hope you hear that as a song :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts